IT Care is the service designed by Sinapto to monitor and manage corporate IT infrastructure. Reliability, security, and timeliness are the key words behind the service, designed to guarantee every company the full operational continuity of its technological systems.
With IT Care we prevent the occurrence of problems or disruptions through proper planning of interventions and operating promptly in case of shutdowns or malfunctions.
Structured on the ITIL framework and sized based on companies' needs, IT Care includes technology support, system support, desktop and system management, and includes:
- Management and support on Cloud infrastructure (public - AWS/Azure | private | hybrid) and Data Center.
- Server support (system management), storage and network equipment.
- Desktop/notebook/mobile workstations support (endpoint management), printing devices.
- Strict service levels (SLAs) to provide customer certainty on intervention times and transparency on costs.
- Use of ticketing systems, to ensure and monitor service performance.
- Adoption of centralized multi-platform endpoint management systems.
- Remote (via e-mail, telephone or remote control systems) and on-site support.
- Possibility of on-call support H24x7x365.
- Possibility of on-site manning.
- Consulting and support for adoption of innovative solutions.