26/09/2016 Digital marketing
Remote Care is the new App for Android devices, designed and developed by Sinapto, which allows you to monitor from a distance friends, relatives or patients requiring assistance to better manage the medical care they need to follow.
REMOTE CARE - TUTOR allows monitoring friends, relatives or patients requiring assistance to better manage the medical care they need to follow. Via Remote Care - Tutor you can:
- Connect your smartphone to the Android tablet of the patient, which will receive push notifications about the care to be followed;
- Create a list of Assisted each of which you can associate one or more treatments: administered pill, measuring heart rate, exercise;
- For type "Pill" cure you can enter the following data: name care, duration of treatment (from-to), days and times of administration, dosing;
- For the treatment of type "Measuring heartbeat" you can enter the following data: name care, duration of treatment (from-to), days and measurement times, range of validity of the result of the measurement (min / max);
- For the treatment of type "Physical Exercise" you can enter the following data: by name, duration of treatment (from-to), days and times of performance, stage description to perform.
Also, to help your client to recognize the right pill, Remote Care Tutor allows you to load or take a picture of the medicine box or the pill itself.
Thanks to a push notification system with Remote Care Tutor you will be constantly updated in real time, the proper implementation of care and any results that do not fall within the ranges of values you define.
REMOTE CARE - ASSISTED allows persons in need of medical care to receive assistance in the monitoring of compliance with treatment. Remote Care - Assisted allow the patient to:
- At any time check the latest list of treatments to be followed;
- Receive push notifications, on certain days and times, who remember to take a pill, measure heart rate or perform a physical exercise prescribed by your doctor;
- Be in control and the constant assistance from a family member, a friend or the attending physician.
In addition, Remote Care Assisted lets you connect the patient with a Tablet Android Wear smartwatch to detect and monitor the heartbeat.