Sinapto is able to offer and create the best solutions for its customers' information systems thanks to the consolidated expertise of its staff.
The solutions offered ensure reliability, security and scalability, in compliance with budget requirements
Sinapto aids its customers in all the necessary stages of computerizing work flows:
• it designs and builds the physical network infrastructure (structured cabling and connections);
• it supplies the active and passive network devices (routers, switches, etc.);
• it implements the logical network infrastructure (IP addressing, segmentation of multiple networks, routing, etc.);
• it designs the services needed to optimize workflow: document management, message and data exchange, security systems and protection, etc.;
• it determines the dimensions and provides the most suitable hardware, or adapts what is already there;
• it installs and configures the systems in compliance with the customer's schedules and logistic requirements;
• it tests and inspects the whole system to make sure it is operating correctly;
• it guarantees the long-term working order and effectiveness of the systems installed.
Systems analysis assistance
Systems analysis assistance in Milan and province.
This analysis consists of defining strict service levels to be met with the customer, and involves routine and preventive maintenance, and urgent operations at the customer's request.
The term VPN means the secure connection between networks / users through data encryption using the Internet as means of transmission. In this way, it is possible to set up very low cost secure connections and ensure the confidentiality and authenticity of the data exchanged without having to use dedicated lines.
Sinapto offers two types of VPN solution:
VPN SafeAccess: to allow telecommuting by remotely connecting single users to an organization's network and services.
VPN Tunnel: to connect two or more networks located in geographically distinct places permanently through the Internet.
Design, installation and integration of hardware and software solutions aimed at ensuring the security of data and transactions:
• identification of security needs and creation of policies aimed at data protection
• design and implementation of solutions aimed at authenticating users and authorizing access
• backup solutions
• virus protection solutions
• advanced encryption applications for data transmission
• analysis and assessment of security software products