We offer consulting for the definition and implementation of Business Continuity Plans aimed at ensuring business continuity of the company in the face of force majeure events.
We identify needs, potential risks, and critical issues in business processes and develop a contingency plan that:
- Enhances the organization's ability to respond and adapt in the face of disastrous events.
- Ensures that the company can continue to operate in the face of the sudden unavailability of data, services, applications or infrastructure, according to the logic defined in a Disaster Recovery plan.
- Guide choices in the event of a crisis.
- Minimize outage times.
- Ensures the effectiveness of recovery procedures.
- Provides for stringent and predetermined RTO (Recovery time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective).