In a global system in which information is generated and disseminated with extreme rapidity, the value and importance of "data" are increasingly central to any entity using digital technologies.
Improper or incorrect protection of the same digital data can just as quickly result in economic losses: confidentiality, information protection, and compliance with internal and external regulations now become central goals for companies that need to protect their competitiveness in the marketplace and limit their exposure to risk.
We have a complete, articulated and coherent offer to support companies in the definition and implementation of strategies and operational models for the management of Security, Information Security and Compliance, with the objective of governing the management of information and risks through the adoption of dynamic, integrated and optimized processes, coherent and appropriate to the business of reference.
Our offering consists of the following main activities:
- Security and compliance audits.
- Security assessment.
- Auditing of systems and operational perimeters.
- Penetration testing/vulnerability assessment.
- Definition and implementation of Information Security Management Systems.
- Definition and implementation of Compliance Management Systems.
- Definition and implementation of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Systems.
- Risk analysis and impact analysis incident, abuse, fraud and reputation management.
- Re-engineering of processes.
- Security audits of IT and organizational flaws.
- Security and compliance training.