Protecting corporate data means protecting a company's know-how, experience, history and competitive advantage.
The exponential growth of information to be managed and its ever-increasing criticality require a structured and professional approach to backup and protection issues in order to minimize operational risks while maintaining a high focus on investments and available resources.
We make our expertise available for the identification, definition and implementation of the most suitable backup and data protection solutions in order to ensure their integrity, availability and confidentiality.
We accompany companies in the definition of:
- Needs and requirements analysis.
- Appropriate data protection, protection, backup and archiving logics.
- Planning, scheduling and retention policies required by the organization and its work processes.
- Replication/remoting of backups to geographically distinct sites.
- Efficient compression, deduplication, encryption and transmission methods.
- Safekeeping of data and media in secure environments (cloud, physical, on-site, off-site).
- Definition of recovery metrics and requirements.
- Specific virus/malware/cryptolocker protections.
- Long-term archiving.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity plans.